Kids Summer Reading
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
- WHO? Rising Kindergarten through 5th grade
- WHEN? Begins May 28th
- WHERE? Chapin Memorial Library
GETTING STARTED :
- Sign up at Chapin Memorial Library on or after May 28th.
- Receive a reading log and event schedule.
- Read and log your minutes.
- Turn in your reading log at the library and receive prizes!
- Prorkchop Productions
- Savannah Balloons
- The Critter Keeperetry Workshop
- and much more!
* - Check our online calendar for complete program offerings and details.
- 5 HOURS: Wendy's Frosty and a reading certificate.
- 10 HOURS: Medieval Times Student Award, a Hamburger Joe's Kid's Meal, and a Summer Reading T-Shirt.
- 15 HOURS: At our final party, receive a discounted Buy One Get One ticket to either Myrtle Waves, Broadway Grand Prix, or Wild Water and Wheels! As well as a SC Reading Medal, and an entry into our grand prize drawing!