Through the Lens of Time
The City of Myrtle Beach's Seniors Advisory Committee and Chapin Memorial Library cohost "Through the Lens of Time: Myrtle Beach History," a speaker-led educational series on various dates through 2023. Join us to hear about Myrtle Beach's past from a local historian's perspective. Diane DeVaughn Stokes emcees the series. All presentaions begin at 2:00pm and take place at the Chapin Memorial Library. Seating is on a first-come basis. This series will also be live-streamed via the Friends of Chapin Memorial Library Facebook page.
- Tuesday, November 1, 2022 – Dino Thompson
- Wednesday, January 11, 2023 – Victor Shamah
- Tuesday, February 7, 2023 – Buddy Styers
- Tuesday, February 21, 2023 – Ruth Trask Gore
- Thursday, March 9, 2023 – M. “Cookie” Canty Goings
- Tuesday, April 4, 2023 – Buz Plyler