Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
About Customer Service
Customer Service's primary function is managing library patron accounts. Customer Service Staff are the ones who check library materials in/out, collect fines, manage requests, enroll new library patrons, and answer telephone calls at the main library number. For more information about loan policies and fees, click here. The Customer Service Department is located on the ground floor of the library and is the first area patrons come into when they visit the library. When not assisting patrons take care of their accounts, Customer Service Staff also assist with creating and arranging library programs, and maintaining displays in the main lobby.
Need help with some of your New Year's resolutions? Our theme for January is "Get in Shape for the New Year". Feel free to grab any of our selections and check them out.
- "Swing for Life" by Nick Faldo
- "Joyride" by Mia Birk
- "60 Day Fitness" by Yvonne Worth
- "50 Hikes in South Carolina" by Johnny Molloy
- "4 Hour Body" by Timothy Ferriss
- "Walk Off Weight" by Michele Stanten
- "Fit and Sexy for Life" by Kathy Kaehler
- "Biggest Loser" by Cheryl Forber
- "Mommy MD Guide to Losing Weight" by Rallie McAllister
- "Simple Path to Yoga" by Eric Chaline
- "First Steps to Fitness" by Elizabeth Williams
Go Green @ the Library
Do have an e-mail account? Can you receive text messages on your phone? Help save paper and reduce waste by opting in to electronic notifications. Due dates, items on hold, and other information can sent to you electronically via e-mail or by text message. Or for added redundancy, do both! Stop by the Customer Service Desk in the main lobby and speak to a staff member for more information.