Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
About Customer Service
Customer Service's primary function is managing library patron accounts. Customer Service Staff are the ones who check library materials in/out, collect fines, manage requests, enroll new library patrons, and answer telephone calls at the main library number. For more information about loan policies and fees, click here. The Customer Service Department is located on the ground floor of the library and is the first area patrons come into when they visit the library. When not assisting patrons take care of their accounts, Customer Service Staff also assist with creating and arranging library programs, and maintaining displays in the main lobby.
Go Green @ the Library
Do have an e-mail account? Can you receive text messages on your phone? Help save paper and reduce waste by opting in to electronic notifications. Due dates, items on hold, and other information can sent to you electronically via e-mail or by text message. And if you still want a hard-copy that's not a problem either. Stop by the Customer Service Desk in the main lobby and speak to a staff member for more information.
On Display : America's White Table
The Veterans Awareness Series (VAS) and Chapin Memorial Library are proud to present the "America's White Table" display as a tribute to our veterans. Please join us in this tribute by visiting the library and learning more about the display. The display will be on the first floor of the library from Nov. 6 through 13, 2020.
Veterans Day Tribute
Check out a book from our Veterans Day display and read in honor of those who have served.
- "Sacred Duty" by Tom Cotton
- "Returning from the War on terrorism" by Bruce Brown
- "Every Man A Hero" by Ray Lambert
- "Military Mental Health Care" by Cheryl Lawhorne Scott
- "Thank you for your service" by David Finkel
- "Chicken soup for the veteran's soul : stories to stir the pride and honor the courage of our veterans" by Jack Canfield
- "Elusive victories" by Andrew Polsky
- "Voices of War" by Veterans Project
- "Among Heroes" by Brandon Webb
- "All the gallant men" Donald Stratton
- "War! What is it good for?" By Kimberly Phillips
- "Medal of Honor" by Allen Mikaelian