Are you enrolled in an online class and need to have an exam proctored in a public location? Library staff are available to proctor your exam, however, exam requirements must be met prior to booking. No walk-ins are allowed. (See details below.)
Questions? Please call the library at 843-918-1275 or use the Contact Us form.
- A full-access Chapin Library card in good standing.
- Library cards are available for residesnts and non-residents. If you do not have a card, please click here.
- Paid proctoring fee, paid in advance with receipt.
- $10 fee per proctored exam.
- Exam proctoring will be scheduled when library staff is available.